Welcome to Happy Home: A 30 Day Cure for Clutter!
Have you tried to get organized, but the clutter just keeps coming back? I’ve created Happy Home to help you combat existing clutter and set up systems and easy habits that keep it from sneaking back in. This focused, month-long program will provide you with support and structure, but is also flexible enough to fit in your unique schedule. It includes my best tips and strategies for decluttering and making your home an awesome place to be. Isn’t it time for you to have a Happy Home?
Is this for me?
- Do you want to cut clutter and get organized, but feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
- Do you want a step-by-step guide that allows you to plan tasks according to your schedule?
- Do you want to come home to a clutter-free space that feels both peaceful and energizing?
- Are you serious about making changes and investing time and energy in yourself and your happiness at home?
Yes? Then Happy Home is for you!
- A weekly email that focuses on decluttering and organizing one of four areas of your home: Clothing, Kitchen, Paper (and electronic information), and Living
- Specific strategies to break down your toughest challenge and ideas for how to keep up your progress in the future
- Worksheets to help you schedule and keep track of your weekly tasks
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can share photos, challenges, and triumphs, and give and get support from me and your fellow Happy Homers
- A 30 minute one-on-one Skype or phone session with me at the end of the program to take your space planning and decluttering to the next level ( Happy Home Plus only)
The next program will start at the end of March, 2014; stay tuned for registration details! You can sign up here to get an email when the next program sign up becomes available.